Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome to Our Busy Season

Good Morning Staff: As you may know, I have just finished penning my IRB application for the Embedded Tutor Program, which I will upload today. Starting Friday, I will be floating through the center to shadow and co-tutor. Please do not view my presence as that of an evaluator. Rather, I hope to learn from and with you as well as to share some of my own strategies and suggestions. Because I cannot possibly work with everyone every day, Genevieve has generously agreed to be your consultant mentor again this fall. As such, she will be taking herself out of the scheduler to shadow and co-tutor as well. She will be contacting your via email later today to explain further her role. You need not wait for us to approach you. If you would like someone to give your immediate feedback, or if you are struggling with a client, type of client, or a session, please ask for a second set of eyes and ears.

No comments: